Terms and Conditions
Dates for delivery are given in good belief and as accurately as possible, but are not guaranteed. Hightune Limited shall be under no liability whatsoever for any delay in performance of any order by reason on in consequence of force majeure or of any matter or thing outside our control including but not limited to labour, natural catastrophe, civil commotion, scarcity of supplies of customer’s instructions or be short of instructions.
You have the right to cancel within seven days of your purchase date. Orders for customized goods and special orders cannot be cancelled. Supplied goods may be returned for a refund, exchange or credit. This requires the goods are returned within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions below:
• Purchased goods are received in a resalable condition.
• The goods are returned with the full carriage paid by the customer.
• The Goods must be returned in their original condition and not to be used in any way. If not we reserve the right to charge the cost of new product packaging.
• If the Goods are returned to us after 14 days from receipt we reserve the right to charge a minimum of 10% of total cost of goods.
• If the Goods are special orders to you by special specification, there will be no refund or return policy to apply.
• The customers name and address and order number must be attached to all returns of goods. Customer should also specify reason for the return. Customers are required to contact us before shipping in order to obtain a return number
• If returned parcels with goods are undelivered Hightune Limited cannot accept any responsibility.
• We accept no responsibility for any incurred labor cost to the customer or any third party during fitting or removal of supplied goods even in case of incorrectly supplied goods.
• Orders considered special order or non-stock items cannot be canceled or returned. No refund policy will apply for these items even in case of suppliers delay.
This item is potentially in stock from suppliers and is sometimes available for you within a short timescale.
However, due to the nature of some special order items - and the fact that some items are individually manufactured to order - in some instances there can be a delay before delivery.
We are able to provide accurate delivery time after speaking to our suppliers. Please feel free to give us a call or e-mail for further details or we will be in touch with an estimated time of arrival once your order has been placed.
We will email you when the product is dispatched.
By special ordering, you are committing to buy an item to your desired specification and it cannot be returned as not to taste. Faulty goods of course are subject to usual returns procedure.
DAMAGES AND SHORTAGES
All deliveries of goods must be inspected at time of delivery and the couriers formalities must be clearly marked as damaged or goods missing.
If any order is received short or damaged, notification must be received by fax, e-mail or post within 24 hours of delivery (to allow for Transporters claims).
JURISDICTION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England.